Has anyone had breast implants while your kids were still in the being picked up alot stage?

(7 Posts)
Flushedwithsomething Wed 15-Jun-16 17:47:23

Boobs are awful. Awful. Have had a consultation for implants and am resolved to go ahead, just need to better understand the recovery really. Have two DCs who will be 6 and 2 (just) around when I plan to have th op. Is this mad? It is not just lifting I guess but the sitting on your knee and cuddles wtc. How did anyone else cope? Thank you 👙

Newbrummie Wed 15-Jun-16 18:08:33

DD was 3, it was fine, people make a fuss about nothing

Flushedwithsomething Wed 15-Jun-16 18:33:30

Thank you <also a brummie> smile

Newbrummie Wed 15-Jun-16 18:38:17

Mine need redoing, i stupidly had another couple of babies and ruined the boobs, where are you considering for the op ?

stripeyzebra321 Thu 16-Jun-16 09:36:58

I had over muscle implants when DD was 3. I timed the opp when she was on a little holiday with her grandparents so I didn't have to contend with nursery drop off and pick ups for a week.

My recovery time before I felt well enough to go out was about 5-7 days. I was very groggy as sleep was very hard as I never sleep on my back.

Flushedwithsomething Fri 17-Jun-16 03:04:17

Thank you. I live in Dubai so planning to do them here. May have to wait a while longer I think? No more babies here!

Flushedwithsomething Sat 18-Jun-16 09:07:53

Teeny bump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now