If you use LRP Redermic R

(5 Posts)
Welshcake77 Tue 14-Jun-16 19:15:13

At night, do you use a moisturiser/night cream after applying? I got this a couple of weeks ago and am only using it 2-3 times a week but need something to moisturise with on top I think. Skin feels very tight otherwise. Any suggestions?

sergeantmajor Tue 14-Jun-16 20:27:32

My skin feels tight without moisturiser on top so usually I add it on once the Redermic layer has sunk in. Have no idea if this is correct procedure or not. But I reckon if they say you should wear sun cream with it, then layering creams should be ok. I have been very impressed with the visible results on my haggard face!

XiCi Tue 14-Jun-16 20:51:03

No I don't use anything on top as I find it moisturising enough but I haven't got dry skin. If you feel you need further moisturiser I would leave it at least 15 mins after the LRP before applying, just so the effect of the Retinol isn't diluted.

Judydreamsofhorses Tue 14-Jun-16 22:04:50

I do the LRP, serum, oil, moisturiser - I read this on (I think) Caroline Hirons' blog.

burnishedsilver Wed 15-Jun-16 12:19:36

I don't use anything on top of it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now