now is it possible to make this work...?

(10 Posts)
keeponkeepinon Tue 14-Jun-16 14:21:34

For a wedding or special occasion as well as casual, for someone who is ample of bosom?
Or should it be restricted to ballerina types?
I like it, I like its simplicity, but I don't know if it could be dressed up for a special occasion.
simple dress

libellule1 Tue 14-Jun-16 14:29:34

Yeah I think you could make it work. The green looks the most casual and the most summery. Would need lots of sparkle, maybe a little embellished cardi of some sort and amazing shoes. As an ample bosomed lady myself it looks a little clingy but it has really good reviews, though the neck might be a little high.

keeponkeepinon Tue 14-Jun-16 14:33:55

I just got the navy as I thought it most versatile...

libellule1 Tue 14-Jun-16 14:36:50

Good choice then I think it will be easier to dress up smile

keeponkeepinon Tue 14-Jun-16 17:41:25

Do you tjink embellished cardi/shrug or pashmina? Cream? Gold? Or something brighter like coral or mint? Am concerned about looking all chest it needs simething pretty to break it up.

keeponkeepinon Tue 14-Jun-16 19:24:03

Hmm, I'm starting to wonder if it looks too casual. And too much fabric on the chest making it more work appropriate than party appropriate.

Does anyone have tjis dress? What do you wear it for?
Thanks

ILostItInTheEarlyNineties Tue 14-Jun-16 20:32:06

I love simple dresses like that because you can dress it up and change the look of it for most occasions. For a dressed up do I'd wear it with a short chunky silver or beaded necklace that sits on the neckline to detract from the rack, and some interesting heels. Bright fuchsia pink looks great with navy, or any of your ideas of cream or gold. A cropped card I would be good or maybe a short fitted jacket for a wedding.
Great choice.

keeponkeepinon Tue 14-Jun-16 21:10:24

Thanks! I think it'll come down to choosing the right length of necklace and the cover up for the shoulders. Do people still do pashminas?

ILostItInTheEarlyNineties Tue 14-Jun-16 21:22:44

I don't think the fashion police would arrest you for a pashmina wink

keeponkeepinon Thu 16-Jun-16 22:39:28

Hmm, what about the green one instead? would black accessories work? Or maybe gold?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now