Do all saints leather jackets come up small?

(17 Posts)
zippyswife Sun 12-Jun-16 18:07:56

Looking at one on eBay. I should probably go in and try it on I guess. But do they come up big/small/true to size?

Fluffycloudland77 Sun 12-Jun-16 18:11:00

Yes, I can't get much under mine.

Alisvolatpropiis Sun 12-Jun-16 18:11:08

I think true to size but possibly smaller than in some high street shops like Oasis which I've always found to cut on the larger side.

zippyswife Sun 12-Jun-16 18:18:19

Its a stupid idea to buy off eBay without being able to try on for something like this isn't it?

JDSTER Sun 12-Jun-16 18:24:45

I've just bought an all saints leather jacket actually, after much deliberation and buying a whistles one to compare with. I think they are on the small size but not a whole size smaller iyswim. I'm usually an 8 and have bought an 8 jacket. It's tightish when I wore a jumper underneath but of course leather stretches so I'm happy I bought the 8 not the 10. Hope that's helpful

Floisme Sun 12-Jun-16 18:31:42

Were you the op on the 'black leather jacket' thread? Glad you've found one already!

I tried a couple on in All Saints a few months ago so they were probably last season and like other posters, I found them small-ish but not by a whole size.

zippyswife Sun 12-Jun-16 18:51:03

Yes it's me. I'd seen and liked the cargo one and then when others recommended it it sealed it for me!! I should really go and try it on. I didn't expect I'd lose quite as much weight as quickly (had 3 stone to lose after dc3 and most of that's gone now so want to treat myself). I do have another half stone to go probably to get down to a comfortable 10. Maybe I should just wait....

JDSTER Sun 12-Jun-16 18:56:48

It's the cargo I've just got! I love it!

ididntsignupforthis1 Sun 12-Jun-16 19:13:21

Is it a bargain?
If so...

ididntsignupforthis1 Sun 12-Jun-16 19:14:26

And how long does it have to run - have you got a while to consider or is it ending today??

zippyswife Sun 12-Jun-16 19:17:45

It's today!! Eeeek. I'm a 12 I guess now but heading towards a 10... I w lost tonnes of weight so I will get thee soon...

DavetheCat2001 Sun 12-Jun-16 19:18:59

Yes they come up teeny. I have a size 10 and it is more like a small 8.

Love it though!

zippyswife Sun 12-Jun-16 19:28:55

I'm going to be sensible and go and try it on. Boring but given the size discrepancy probably the way to go.. Thanks for the tips!

Justputyourshoesonnow Sun 12-Jun-16 20:08:01

I think it's the one I'm also watching.., is there 45 mins left? Looks fab. I think their jackets fit well. Nice and fitted. Not small. It looks in brilliant condition. I e got one off eBay that has lasted years! Was true to size too. I'd go for it. If it doesn't fit you can always stick it back on eBay!!

Justputyourshoesonnow Sun 12-Jun-16 20:16:03

I think it's the one I'm also watching.., is there 45 mins left? Looks fab. I think their jackets fit well. Nice and fitted. Not small. It looks in brilliant condition. I e got one off eBay that has lasted years! Was true to size too. I'd go for it. If it doesn't fit you can always stick it back on eBay!!

zippyswife Sun 12-Jun-16 20:55:35

Yes it was the same one! It went for more than I was prepared to risk without trying it on for size though!

PNGirl Mon 13-Jun-16 12:26:27

If you have boobs or upper arms that are not slim you'll need a size up. I'm a 12 with DDs and bought a 14 though they do give.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now