New dyson hairdryer Versus new Parlux advance

(5 Posts)
Bodicea Sun 12-Jun-16 08:38:33

It's my birthday in a month and as my diva hairdryer is getting on a bit have put a request in for the new Parlux advance. Love my diva but the nozzle is always popping off I decided to plump for a parlux this time after reading comparative reviews.
Was happy with my choice until I heard about this dyson.
I balked at the price initially but then when I think about it I just blew £300 on a golf trolley for dh and he uses it once every couple of weeks in he summer months only. I will use this everyday so if it's significantly better and reduce drying time on my super thick hair and do less damage I think it's a good spend.
But as its so new I am not sure if it's worth the punt.
Any thoughts ?

Liiinooo Sun 12-Jun-16 08:46:58

Have a look further down the page. There is quite a long thread and a very good product review.

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/style_and_beauty/2652845-Review-Dyson-Supersonic-vs-Parlux-3200-Compact

Bodicea Sun 12-Jun-16 09:16:15

Oh Hank's didn't spot that.

user1478390471 Sat 26-Nov-16 20:09:49

just wondering if you got the dyson hairdryer or the parlux advanced light? which would you recommend? Im trying to decide when one to get? is the dyson worth the price tag? thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now