Russell & Bromley terrible quality

(2 Posts)
Saurus72 Fri 10-Jun-16 19:56:18

I bought my first pair of Russell & Bromley sandals a few months ago - these: www.russellandbromley.co.uk/flat-sandals/lauren/invt/431112

I thought that clearly, £89 isn't cheap, but that they'd last a couple of summers (especially given it's Britain, it's not like they're going to be in heavy rotation after all). I've worm them around 10 times and they literally fell apart in my hands yesterday as I was trying to put them on. Is this normal or an aberration for R&B? Really really disappointed the quality seems to be worse than New Look...

SeaRabbit Fri 10-Jun-16 21:43:25

Not my experience of R&B - take them back I expect they will be mortified and very helpful - the heel on a 4 year old pair of R&B shoes came off I hadn't worn them very much admittedly but I felt I'd had my money's worth.- I limped into R&B (luckily close) to buy a replacement and they whisked the broken ones away & have given me a credit for the full price as I still have the original receipt. Other shoes & boots I've had from there have been very well-made.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now