What should I buy in Zara? Their models are NOT the same shape as me!

(6 Posts)
IHeartKingThistle Thu 09-Jun-16 00:54:29

Help! I've never shopped in Zara but got a £40 voucher as a present - yay!

However I am a bit concerned none of their stuff will fit me! I am tall and slim-ish (still a size 10, just!) but I have DD boobs and none of their models have any boobs at all! Also I have a very very long body but normal length legs. So all their waisted dresses or short dresses will look stupid on me. I am pale though, which their models also seem to be. But I am not quite as grumpy-looking.

Was hoping to get something pretty that I wouldn't normally justify getting myself. Any suggestions? I am NOT GOOD at shopping.

CaptainWarbeck Thu 09-Jun-16 07:20:12

Tall and slimish is actually quite good in Zara although I agree on waisted dresses, they never fit me either.

Jeans are good there - good quality and fit well. Or if you want to avoid the hassle of general clothes stuff, they have nice shoes and accessories. You could splash out on jewellery or a big soft scarf - something you might not normally spend £40 on.

FinallyHere Thu 09-Jun-16 07:23:32

They have some lovely 'rock chick' leather jackets, which might appeal. Enjoy!

LaurieLemons Thu 09-Jun-16 07:26:48

I always find Zara clothes fit me quite well! Maybe I just have a weird body shape but yeah I like their jeans and bags. Their jackets are beautiful too.

LaurieLemons Thu 09-Jun-16 07:27:18

I'm also quite tall and a size 10 btw!

IHeartKingThistle Thu 09-Jun-16 21:01:10

OK, there's also the fact that I don't think I'm quite cool enough for Zara!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now