Jeans for curvy bum, small waist

(9 Posts)
Marmighty Tue 07-Jun-16 16:20:55

Any recommendations for slim leg or skinny jeans suitable for ample bum but small waist? I loved Levis Curve ID but they've been discontinued, and most jeans I've tried on gape at the waist or fall down when I bend over or squat (which is frequently, with a toddler). I am tall and slim, but with an ample behind. Currently wearing some M&S high-waisted hand me downs from my mum - help!

Mrsfancyfanjango Tue 07-Jun-16 16:23:13

I have some from top shop, I think they are called Jonny? Don't quote me though. They are skinny with extra high waist, nice and soft so fit well with a bigger bum but still fit well at the waist. I have the same issue with jeans so I feel you pain!

ugottabekidding Tue 07-Jun-16 16:24:00

Leigh jeans from Topshop - or their Joni ones too. See which ones fit best. They do them in all different blues and white. Not expensive either.

NiteFlights Tue 07-Jun-16 17:07:18

Gap Real Straight or Slim Straight might be worth a try.

HermioneWeasley Tue 07-Jun-16 19:57:50

Peacocks jeans

Dixxie Tue 07-Jun-16 20:09:46

I agree Leigh jeans and the higher waisted style, might be Joni

BrendaFurlong Tue 07-Jun-16 20:57:31

That describes DD1 and the only jeans that have ever fit her properly are Next high waisted ones - look amazing (she is a curvy pear with the tiniest waist imaginable)

Marmighty Wed 08-Jun-16 07:56:23

Thanks all, looks like I'll have to brave toyshop as a start!

Marmighty Wed 08-Jun-16 08:02:09

*topshop!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now