I've just bought ......

(8 Posts)
Jungfraujoch Tue 07-Jun-16 14:43:24

a silver/grey sateen bomber jacket (not shiny!) on a bit of a whim!

What shall I wear it with or shall I take it back? I was thinking for evening perhaps?

I'm rubbish at buying clothes - I do this all the time - buying a random item that catches my eye and then it sits in the wardrobe. I really need to learn to buy a complete outfit!

Jungfraujoch Tue 07-Jun-16 14:46:48

This one www.newlook.com/shop/womens/jackets-and-coats/stone-sateen-bomber-jacket-_367740916

Maybe I should have been brave and gone for one of the floral ones!

SheHasAWildHeart Tue 07-Jun-16 15:26:39

It'd pretty much go with anything - from skinny jeans and t-shirt to a nice dress like the picture.

ILostItInTheEarlyNineties Tue 07-Jun-16 15:32:48

I like it. Those jackets are everywhere at the moment. I'd wear it with a t shirt, dark skinnies rolled up and white plimsols. Would go with anything really.

Jungfraujoch Tue 07-Jun-16 16:00:37

Thanks ladies! My thinking was also that it would go with lots of things .... Ever practical .... But I do rather like the patterned ones too!

Jungfraujoch Wed 08-Jun-16 16:45:01

Update!
Having slept on it, I returned the jacket and bought the one that had caught my eye initially! Here www.newlook.com/shop/womens/jackets-and-coats/black-floral-print-bomber-jacket-_383470809

ILostItInTheEarlyNineties Wed 08-Jun-16 17:30:01

I like smile

squoosh Wed 08-Jun-16 18:02:05

Much better to get the on you like than the 'safe' option OP!

Oh I used to love bomber jackets back in the 90s. I fancy some of the green ones on the New Look website.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now