Can you recommend a detangling spray?

(10 Posts)
cheerfullady Sun 05-Jun-16 21:59:28

Since Mark Hill decided to discontinue their No Knots spray I am at my wit's end with DD hair. It's so fine it tangles as soon as you look at it. Can anyone suggest a good detangling/leave in conditioner spray that might do the trick? Help!

SnowBallsAreHere Sun 05-Jun-16 22:00:46

Avon kids mango detangling spray. Recommended by DD's hairdresser.

dementedpixie Sun 05-Jun-16 22:01:10

Some of those oils are good at de tangling. I use them on dd's hair

Geegee4 Sun 05-Jun-16 22:10:46

Child's farm detailing spray is amazing- it makes hair easy to comb and I also think it prevents tangles somehow. Couldn't live without it now.

Pigleychez Sun 05-Jun-16 22:11:31

I use the Johnson's Detangling spray on my girls which seems to be the best ive found.

FireandBrimstone Sun 05-Jun-16 22:11:48

We use the Vosene one with tea tree oil, works a treat.

cheerfullady Sun 05-Jun-16 22:23:51

Thank you! One of those has to do the trick surely...

Absinthe9 Sun 05-Jun-16 23:24:22

Original Sprout (from Amazon) DD has very long very fine hair which tangles if you even look at it. I must have tried most products on the market before trying this on a recommendation. Wonderful stuff - it smells lovely and leaves her hair soft and most of all it is a really excellent detangler. I'll be buying another bottle when this one runs low.

coolaschmoola Sun 05-Jun-16 23:29:19

A hairdresser gave me a top tips which really works for my dd's fine, tangly hair. She told me to put a good sized blob of her usual conditioner in a spray bottle, top it up with water and give it a good shake. It works better than any other spray I've tried - and I've tried LOADS.

Nabootique Mon 06-Jun-16 09:57:44

A second vote for the Johnson's one. I use it on my hair as well!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now