Bra experts, may I ask for some advice please

(4 Posts)
CharlieSierra Sat 04-Jun-16 11:51:13

I have just received a smoothing balconette from bravissimo in the post and the fit is ok except for wrinkling in the top part of the cup nearest the strap. I want this type of smooth moulded bra without padding or foam. Can anyone recommend any other brands which may be a better shape for me? (better suit my sagging boobs). Thanks.

LondonSpoon Sat 04-Jun-16 15:47:43

I'm no bra expert but the people here always give good advice www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits

marriednotdead Sun 05-Jun-16 19:08:56

The full cup/centralised strap versions won't wrinkle, I'd stick with Fantasie if the rest is working.

Ones that come to mind if you can find your size are Esme and Echo Lace. Rebecca has spacer foam which is very thin and comfortable without additional padding.

wispaxmas Sun 05-Jun-16 19:14:04

If there's wrinkling in the cup it's a size too big, did you try a cup size down in that particular style? Is it a bravissimo brand bra? They also sell Freya, Panache, and Fantasie bras. Your size might vary a bit from one to another - is it possible to actually get to a store and be fitted? They should be able to bring you several bras in the style you want.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now