brought the Nip & Fab (as recommend) now help me work out my daily routine!

(4 Posts)
Datingbarb Fri 03-Jun-16 19:15:53

After recommendation on here I went out today and picked up the nip /fab glycolic cleanser, glycolic daily cleansing pads and the glycolic fix serum (3 for 2 in boots)

No just need to know how to uses it, when to use it and in what order!

Currently my routine is

Night, cleanse with ultra balm or una Brennan face oil

Sometimes pop on Aldi serum, Aldi oil or rosehip (around eyes)

Moisturise, use few different not found anything I truly love

So how do I incorporate nip/fab into new routine or shall I scrap old staff and start afresh

My skin it's dehydrated and has flack you patches (when I put make up on) and fine lines around eyes that I would love some help with

Datingbarb Fri 03-Jun-16 21:15:44

Patapouf Fri 03-Jun-16 23:14:08

I would introduce them one by one. That way, if there's a problem, you can isolate what's causing it. I wouldn't use the glycolic cleanser or pads daily if you haven't used glycolic acid before, maybe every other day to test your sensitivity. After removing make up use the cleanser, pads before cream and serum after cream. (That's what I do anyway).
If you find the pads aren't doing much, it might be worth trying the extreme night ones instead.

You can ditch your current products after you've worked the new ones in.

KnobJockey Sat 04-Jun-16 10:50:44

I tend to use cleanser in the shower, pads on a night, finished off with night cream. I haven't tried the serum, but depending on how heavy it is I would be using it on a night instead of night cream, in case it's too greasy for morning use. The cleanser does need a moisturiser after it though. I wasn't part of the other thread but I have problem skin, spotty with flaky dry skin on my nose that looks awful under make up. The nip and fab stuff is really helping.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now