Boden Ruched Top (pic)

(11 Posts)
Rpj16 Fri 03-Jun-16 14:15:19

Has anyone on S&B got this? Does it flatter a post-baby tummy?? smile

Ifyoubuildit Fri 03-Jun-16 14:19:55

I've just bought the similar dress to try, fingers crossed!

leedy Fri 03-Jun-16 14:23:20

I bought it and sent it back, the scoop neck/back were waaaaay too low (and/or it was too big in the chest area, and I'm not particularly tiny of boob) but I think if I got it in a smaller size it wouldn't have fitted anywhere else.

I have the off-shoulder ruched top and off-shoulder ruched dress and they're incredibly flattering. Though do involve me showing off my bra straps like a hussy.

KatharinaRosalie Fri 03-Jun-16 16:14:41

I have it in blue, yes it's flattering like their other ruched tops. I'm a 30FF and the neck line is fine I think, no excessive cleavage displayed.
I have their off-shoulder top too, works very well with the Wonderbra strapless bra.

Ilovewillow Fri 03-Jun-16 16:16:41

I don't have this one but I have the stripes off the shoulder number and it's lovely, very flattering and comfy!

Ilovewillow Fri 03-Jun-16 16:17:13

I don't have this one but I have the striped off the shoulder number and it's lovely, very flattering and comfy!

bonzo77 Fri 03-Jun-16 16:18:15

I tried it: far too low in front. Showed my bra (30F).

Rpj16 Fri 03-Jun-16 20:31:15

I really like the off the shoulder one. And the wrap over one!

Mixed reviews... I'll try it... they had a 25%off thing with free delivery online - and returns.

If it's nice I will patiently wait for a £10 voucher to arrive and buy another... (apparently if you really want a voucher, they are hard to come by, but if you don't care, you get loads, argh.) Or might get the shoulder one!

Thank you

rollonthesummer Fri 03-Jun-16 20:34:19

What's the sizing like? I'm a 12 on the bottom and a 14 on top but sometimes buy a 16 as I have big boobs and also don't like it being clingy on my stomach. What size top should I go for?

Tanaqui Fri 03-Jun-16 20:42:59

Sizing is slightly on the generous side I would say, though this too is designed to hug the stomach so may not be for you? I also think the scoop is too low and debating returning, it is good quality and nice otherwise though!

Rpj16 Fri 03-Jun-16 20:46:15

I wish they'd show the clothes on different size models of various heights! Could solve a lot of problems couldn't it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now