Where to buy slim Jeans - my usuals don't exist anymore!

(9 Posts)
Effster23 Wed 01-Jun-16 16:01:37

Has anyone any recommendations for where can I buy decent slim jeans now? Everywhere seems to have cigarette style or skinny at the moment!

I've been wearing Tescos slims for ages; they're a good fit and don't stretch in the wash, the dark denims stay dark for ages, don't show wear swiftly and aren't expensive - £10 I think. (I know, I know, supermarket denim, but we're on a tight budget at the moment.)

So, that's what I need to replicate... Help!!

HighDataUsage Wed 01-Jun-16 22:05:00

Sainsburys do good quality, inexpensive denim.

JennyBunn Wed 01-Jun-16 22:07:42

I agree, the best jeans I have ever bought have been from Sainsburys. I have their skinny jeans but they're not mega-tight, more like a slim leg.

Polkadot1974 Wed 01-Jun-16 22:09:41

Another sainsburys fan here

MarvinKMooney Wed 01-Jun-16 22:14:39

I like Gap Real Straight jeans. Obviously more expensive than sainsburys but there are often 30% off discounts if you sign up to their emails (beware, though, they send them frequently! )

Elle80 Thu 02-Jun-16 09:23:20

Sainsburys here too! I recently bought two pairs of their 'girlfriend' jeans and they are so comfortable, with 99 percent cotton which I love (rather than the dreaded mixed with polyester). They also do slim and straight leg styles.

hollieberrie Thu 02-Jun-16 09:42:26

I got super flattering slim jeans a couple of years ago from New look and I still wear them to death. (And I'm usually a bit of a snob about these things and wouldn't normally buy jeans from a cheaper shop blush )
They're from the Yes Yes range.

NicknameUsed Thu 02-Jun-16 09:44:59

Another Sainsburys fan here. They are a little low rise for me, but they are as good as my Levis and a fraction of the price.

In fact I really rate Sainsburys for clothes. They are streets ahead of the other supermarkets.

Indecisivejo Thu 02-Jun-16 16:21:32

Sainsburys here too! I have their jeggings they aren't overly tight and have elasticated waist (how attractive lol) but I don't wear tops that show off the waist anyway so who cares right.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now