Longer length torso swimsuits with cup sizes

(7 Posts)
trixymalixy Wed 01-Jun-16 14:00:59

Does such a thing exist? I'm struggling to find any.

leedy Wed 01-Jun-16 14:18:50

I have just given up and gone for separates - the only one piece I have that fits is my entirely unflattering Speedo I wear for lap swimming and I had to go up two sizes from my usual dress size to get it to not dig in at the shoulders. They clearly design for people whose legs start just below their armpits.

I am intrigued to hear what people come up with.

trixymalixy Wed 01-Jun-16 16:56:11

I've got separates, but i find with tankinis that the top is always too short and I'm forever pulling it down.

I tried this on today and it was exactly what I want but just too short and the underwiring ended up too low on my chest.

Wish they had it in a longer length.

trixymalixy Wed 01-Jun-16 17:00:05

I'm actually wondering about buying it in a much larger size to get the length and then having it taken in. It must be possible surely?!

LondonSpoon Wed 01-Jun-16 18:25:13

Could you get separates but get a longline bottom ?

leedy Wed 01-Jun-16 18:38:42

Re tankinis, I normally also find the tops way too short but I got a Cleo one recently where the top actually went all the way down to the bottoms, IYKWIM. Might be worth looking at as a brand to try.

Youremywifenow Wed 01-Jun-16 18:43:53

These are all longer length:
www.marisota.co.uk/shop/swimwear/_/N-1ytvtiw/Ntt-longer/products/show.action?cm_sp=FSP-Swimwear-_-MiniShops-_-LongerLengthSwimsuits

I have the same issue - long body and massive tits, also currently breastfeeding.
Almost all of them have foam cups - I'm baffled as to why. I bought one from M&S which did and it was impossible to swim in as the cups just absorb water - because they are made of sponge - and drag so it falls down. Fucking stupid.

I'm tempted by the magisculpt ones but only if the cups are removable. The Zogg one says they are but it only comes in sizes not cup sizes so I don't trust it to be big and supportive enough.

I'll be very impressed if someone can find a long body swimsuit with underwires and no padding.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now