H&M £7.99 jeans

(14 Posts)
puglife15 Tue 31-May-16 12:39:15

Anyone got these? Just tried a pair on and they fit really well, seem like decent material and have a nice straight-skinny cut. I'm impressed! The only thing I'm not too keen on is that they have a jeggings front eg fake pockets. But a real zip.

But if they're going to stretch, bag, fall apart in 5 minutes I'd rather not bother...

UhtredRagnorsson Tue 31-May-16 12:50:43

You mean the kids ones? I live in them. So do both of my DDs. Best jeans I have ever had (they are super skinny, allegedly (not that skinny in reality but maybe that's just me - even wearing age 12-13 the legs are too long for me so they wrinkle up)). They have survived coutless washes, they don't bag or sag, they are very very comfortable too. I've had mine for...I dunno. 8 months maybe? Maybe longer maybe a little shorter. I love them. Not just because I can walk round proclaiming loudly '£7.99!!!!!!!!!!' (though that is good too).

Naicecuppatea Tue 31-May-16 13:02:16

Uhtred what size are you please?

puglife15 Tue 31-May-16 13:18:55

They sound good but no these are from the Ladies range...:

www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0358026002.html

UhtredRagnorsson Tue 31-May-16 13:29:33

Nice - 4-6 in today's money, depending on the shop. 0 in banana republic.

Paddingtonthebear Tue 31-May-16 13:31:23

I've got them but they go loose and baggy very quickly IMO

UhtredRagnorsson Tue 31-May-16 13:37:29

Puglife - they look lovely. smile They also look pretty familiar! I bet they are just the same trousers. Possibly with a slightly higher waist, difficult to tell though. The kids ones only have the 7.99 skinny jobs in black though - I might be tempted to go for a pair of the adult ones in blue except the legs would be too long so...I probably won't.

You cannot underestimate the sheer joy of walking round in jeans you know were only 7.99 though. smile I've worn those jeans on transatlantic flights, I've worn them on flights to and from Africa, I've yomped around Devon and cornwall in them, they have even survived eurostar. They are solid - definitely not fall apart after 5 mins jobs. And like I said, washing isn't an issue for them either. Solid.

puglife15 Tue 31-May-16 14:01:49

Hmm maybe I'll keep them then and if they go really baggy I'll take them back. I need something to tide me over until I can fit back into my old jeans (although bit worried that will never happen!)

Wikkitikki Fri 03-Jun-16 17:38:56

Thank you so much for recommending these. I've bought 2 pairs today. They fit wonderfully on my waist and aren't too tight on my calves. The other jeans I own are too low waisted and some need to be held up with a snake belt. I've had months of feeling uncomfortable with overhang and feeling frumpy as a size10.

Floisme Fri 03-Jun-16 18:23:24

I can recommend their £14.99 ones - skinny, high waist, bit of stretch, choice of colours. I've worn them solidly for a year and they haven't gone baggy although the sizing is as bonkers as ever.

FrustratedFrugal Fri 03-Jun-16 19:11:32

I love H&M denim. Some of my favorite pairs are from them,

puglife15 Sat 04-Jun-16 06:51:28

Well the £7.99 ones have bagged a bit because I've not taken them off since buying them , I wonder if I should have gone for the high waisted ones instead as I'm having to pull them up sometimes. But they are so comfy and I wasn't after the spray on look anyway so I don't mind.

puglife15 Sat 04-Jun-16 06:52:22

Frustrated their £30 real denim high waisted skinnies are some of the best jeans I've ever owned!

WellErrr Sat 04-Jun-16 07:21:44

They did some treggings (trouser leggings??) last summer which were amazing, I got 3 colours. Mad sizing - they were all 10s but the blue ones were huge so I needed an 8, but otherwise amazing.

They don't stretch or bag - love H&M!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now