clueless and need make up help

(4 Posts)
Haudyerwheesht Tue 31-May-16 12:01:20

Ok I get a very red face when it's warm outside or if I'm exercising and also sweat on my face.

Is there any way I can cover this up? As in cover the redness and not have it slide off in the heat?

I'm very pale naturally (apart from the redness!) and sometimes have dry skin on my nose and under my eyes but I think I've beaten that just now.

Any advice / recommendations?

hangingoutattheendofmywick Tue 31-May-16 12:22:44

You can get a colour corrector base (got a feeling you need yellow for redness but someone will come along soon and say if I'm wrong) I know they also do green ones and purple but don't know which colour you need for redness. I know boots number 7 do them but assume most brands do them. They're like a cream.

For a sweaty face not sure really other than I'd avoid a heavy foundation and keep it light - maybe a BB cream or a tinted moisturiser so your skin can easily breathe.

hangingoutattheendofmywick Tue 31-May-16 12:24:43

Also I use benefit make up and love it. Their boing under eye concealer stays put - and it all makes your face look dewy and fresh instead of weighed down. (not a benefit employee - I'm a SAHM)

Haudyerwheesht Tue 31-May-16 20:03:16

Oh I used to buy benefit - id forgotten about them!

I think it's green for redness? Is it??

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now