Very pale / white skin

(7 Posts)
WipsGlitter Sun 29-May-16 17:02:54

If you have very pale or White skin how do you bronze up? if I was to use bronzer or face tanner I would have to put it all round the back of my neck and all down my chest.

How can I get a bit of colour without looking like an Oompa Loompa?

conversationdiva Sun 29-May-16 17:07:14

I use Nyx blush in taupe. It doesn't overpower pale skin and gives a bit of a glow.

pouncehill Sun 29-May-16 17:36:04

Find a good bronzer (I like benefits hoola bronzer) and apply a bit of it to your temples and cheek bones. Not as harsh as contouring and warms up the face immensely

FrustratedFrugal Sun 29-May-16 18:20:15

I am normally far too pale for bronzer but love to use a discontinued stripy bronzer-blusher from Lily Lolo. White, pink and bronze stripes. I am very pale but it does not look orange on me and gives me a nice glow. Check out slmilar stripy products, Bobbi Brown has one. Try before buying.

twostepsister Sun 29-May-16 18:51:26

I use the light Olay touch of sun moisturiser to build up a touch of colour, Garnier medium BB moisturiser and apply the Benefit Hoola bronzer all over face and neck.

YesOfCourseAlways Sun 29-May-16 18:53:26

Guerlain do great bronzers for very pale skin. I've had mine for years, well worth the investment

Micah Sun 29-May-16 18:55:58

I don't smile

I much prefer pale skin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now