Favourite workout wear?

(6 Posts)
saraseulement Sat 28-May-16 17:17:46

I need a new gym top, and some nice high waisted shorts or leggings. In particular, I'm looking for what people can vouch for as a shorter or cropped (like navel length) top as I am pretty short and hate how all of mine bunch up when cycling.

What do you wear to the gym or for exercising?

Pisssssedofff Sat 28-May-16 17:57:35

Hurley is brilliant quality and fit

PurpleDaisies Sat 28-May-16 17:59:11

I like h and m. I'm 5 7 so I can't vouch for length.

Tk maxx is great for sportswear.

LordEmsworth Sat 28-May-16 19:50:34

Sweaty Betty do leggings called Level something, I have two pairs. They come in regular or short length. They are nice and thick, fit perfectly, have a looped drawstring at the waist (so you never lose the end). Bit warm for summer but otherwise perfect.

Dreamqueen Sat 28-May-16 20:01:22

i love H&M too. I'm short & their capri leggings are perfect. the full length ones are too long on me.

thisfalseinsight Sun 29-May-16 08:52:47

Never buy it for myself because it's ridiculously expensive, but my mum gives me Lululemon for birthdays - and their atjletic clothes really do fit brilliantly, flattering and no riding up or down. I agree that H&M is quite good quality for the cost, though - the fit isn't as brilliant but they hold up well to washing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now