Best treatment for a wrinkly forehead

(5 Posts)
PotOfYoghurt Sat 28-May-16 13:05:11

My forehead fells like paper. I think it's the result of sun damage (I was burned quite badly a few times as a child/young teen) as the minute I go out into the sun my forehead explodes with freckles, even more so than the rest of my face.

When I raise my eyebrows it feels almost stiff, and there are very definite lines in it afterwards.

I'm now freaking out that I won't be able to fix the damage that's been done just by moisturising and exfoliating alone. At the moment I use La Roche-Posay intense and also their treatment/mask thing every now and then as well.

I'm just worried about what my forehead's going to look like in 10/20 years time. I'm only in my 20s and it's already wrinkly.

Any suggestions would be so helpful, thank you! Also don't mind paying a bit if it's going to help.

DearTeddyRobinson Sat 28-May-16 13:07:42

Could you go to a dermatologist? Decent moisturiser and a spot of Botox may be all you need but best to get a professional to have a good look.

PotOfYoghurt Sat 28-May-16 14:02:29

Hmm I hadn't actually thought of going to see a dermatologist. Good idea.

specialsubject Sat 28-May-16 16:42:59

Farty French name potions do nothing. Yes , go see someone real rather than buying oil of snake.

EttaJ Sat 28-May-16 20:15:26

A few sessions of microdermabrasion and Botox. Definitely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now