JML mineral powder

(5 Posts)
Tate15 Wed 25-May-16 12:06:35

Awhile back I won a JML mineral powder in a raffle!

Put it away as bare minerals, lily Lilo etc all looks awful on me now I'm old! (50).

On a whim decided to try it! It's very, very good. No caking at all. Not full coverage so need concealer to hide any red bits or imperfections but it gives a lovely natural look.

Looks cheap as crap in the compact, like children's make up but once on its very nice and long lasting!

Tate15 Wed 25-May-16 12:07:16

www.jmldirect.com/health-and-beauty/make-up/mineral-magic-colour-correcting-skin-perfecting-mineral-make-up-powder-and-brush-set/?gclid=Cj0KEQjwmpW6BRCf5sXp59_U_ssBEiQAGCV9GvYdOJMD4RCxzrnjJydlZ3AuFTmg9P7Gzh0JtDiZwOMaAllL8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

That is the one.

bunnie1975 Wed 25-May-16 14:19:25

I have it but it looks powdery & flaky on my skin :-(

Tate15 Wed 25-May-16 14:41:06

Do you use a primer and moisturise before using?

I haven't used it with a primer yet but used it approx ten minutes after moisturing and it hasn't caked after many hours!

What you describe is how lily lilo and bare minerals looks on my skin even after moisturising!

bunnie1975 Wed 25-May-16 14:48:14

I use both, I also wait 10-15 minutes to allow it to soak into my skin before applying any foundation, but it still doesn't work on my skin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now