I have £50 that I want to spend on a necklace... any reccomendations?

(4 Posts)
KeepsAwayTheNargles Mon 23-May-16 18:36:08

Its my birthday money (minus 2 books and some body butter!)... For a while I been after a simple but slightly different gold necklace that I can wear every day, but I have no idea where to look! Everywhere is either cheap costume jewellery or well over my budget. If anyone can recommend me a shop (online) I'd really appreciate being pointed in the right direction smile

TrollTheRespawnJeremy Mon 23-May-16 18:40:17

Gold is expensive so you wouldn't get much if anything in that.

If you go for gold plate that opens things up a bit but be aware that the plate may wear off and you shouldn't wear the necklace at all times/in shower etc.

Mumsnetters seem to like the Alex Monroe bees. I prefer a bit more contemporary and have a local independent that stocks interesting, unique bits and pieces. Have you had a look in any shops?

KeepsAwayTheNargles Mon 23-May-16 18:55:29

I haven't really, nearest town only has chains that have boring things... There's a village that has an independent jeweller in, may be able to get DS to sit in his buggy while I have a look if I take him to the park first wink

Its hard, I don't want something rubbish but I'm aware my budget isn't massive. I don't trust Etsy anymore after having had some shocking quality from sellers there!

SundayGirl86 Mon 23-May-16 19:15:52

Lily Charmed have some really lovely and affordable necklaces.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now