I have a hat, shoes and bag for a weddin

(6 Posts)
Anaffaquine123 Sat 21-May-16 20:04:26

Last year I got lovely burnt orange (nearly red) shoes and matching bag for a wedding - I wore a fascinator with the outfit. The shoes and bag were expensive but very comfy and is like to base my outfit round these this time round.
I cannot wear the same dress as this bride and groom are from the same group of friends as the others. Pity as it is stunning. The only time, ever, I can remember when strangers have complimented my outfit.
I have large boobs and a small waist - classic hourglass figure but only 5ft4. I'm thinking a navy, cream or a monochrome dress. Does anyone have any suggestions?

MrsLettuce Sat 21-May-16 20:17:24

pale grey? Would be lovely with the burnt orange and wouldn't raise eyebrows like cream might

Anaffaquine123 Sat 21-May-16 20:39:45

Thank you, that is a lovely dress but I think I would be better with a flaring skirt - my arse is on the large size.

herecomesthsun Sat 21-May-16 20:49:29

navy tie waist

with sleeve

navy and white stripe

I find a dark color over the hips/ bum is minimising.

Behooven Sat 21-May-16 20:58:13

Do you like knee/midi length? There are a couple of monochrome silk beauties on Jaeger Outlet just now.

Longsufferingmum2 Sun 22-May-16 06:38:22

Navy dress with burnt orange accessories would look fabulous.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now