Anyone tried Blinc Mascara?

(12 Posts)
Aquamarine70 Sat 21-May-16 10:44:10

Has anyone tried Blinc mascara? All mascaras smudge on me. Waterproof ones too. I don't have oily eyes or put creams on my lashes. I have tried tubing mascaras before & still have bits fall off & smudging. I have lash extensions so just want to define & separate my bottom lashes. I have tried Clinique, Estée Lauder & Mac but I'm open to any other suggestions of what to try.

KanyesVest Sat 21-May-16 11:18:45

I tried it years ago and just ended up with the little tubes falling off onto my cheeks and looking like spider legs. I use the waterproof natural collection one from boots now. Cheap as chips and lasts longer than anything else.

sulee Sat 21-May-16 11:39:35

I ordered Blinc from QVC, fully intending to send it back, as I was sick of ending up with panda eyes every day whatever mascara I used, waterproof and otherwise. However, I have found it to be excellent, doesn't budge, gives a good buildable finish and comes off easily at the end of the day using just water on a cotton pad. I shall definitely be buying it again.

SunshinePanda Sat 21-May-16 11:59:03

I sent off for a Blinc mascara sample but found the tubes came off a bit. I much prefer the No 7 (in gold tube) mascara which I buy in brown/black. Great for hay fever eyes even when I'm rubbing them like mad.

cardoon Sat 21-May-16 12:04:47

It is my favourite! No smudging or flaking here. It is quite a natural look, which I prefer

Aquamarine70 Sat 21-May-16 14:47:21

Thanks I'm in Australia so can't get any of the Boots one. I'm not sure whether to try the Blinc one As I don't really like all the rubbing to remove the tubes.

Gatekeeper Sat 21-May-16 14:49:50

I found it plasticy and unpleasant and looks unnatural

Enjoyingtheattention Sat 21-May-16 18:18:54

Agree with cardoon. I love it. It doesn't fall off me and is removed with a bit of hot water...no rubbing needed. It just pulls off your eyelashes without any effort. No panda eyes either. I have their regular and amplified.

alltoomuchrightnow Sat 21-May-16 19:10:15

Horrific. No good for sensitive, watery, blinking eyes like mine. Tubes came off within half an hour without me touching my eyes. Ended up all over my lids and down my cheeks , also stuck to my eyeballs… had to stop car a few times to hoik them out. Shitty and gritty, basically.
However, I do better with the eyeliners, I have every shade. Their grey (liquid) is my all time favourite shade wise… so flattering and the perfect shade. I have to redo the wings if I have winged eyeliner but otherwise it's pretty good

EnidButton Sat 21-May-16 19:52:55

Dior do the best mascaras ime.

EnidButton Sat 21-May-16 19:55:13

Sorry just realised you only want it for your bottom lashes? Dior is probably too full on then.

Have you tried the Clinique one for bottom lashes? It has a tiny brush and is supposed to be very effective

Aquamarine70 Sun 22-May-16 06:02:17

Thanks EnidButton. Yes I true the Clinique for bottom lashes & the Lash power. The bottom lashes was so dry I had to take it back & the lash power smudged on me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now