Help dress me please. I give up!

(7 Posts)
mrsclooneytoyou Thu 19-May-16 21:30:11

I have been looking for 6 weeks for a outfit to wear for a evening wedding reception. I am 5'5 and a huge Apple blush. Normally I wouldn't care as much but I won't know anyone there as I am dps plus one and it's his work friends wedding.
Can anyone please suggest something??

RickOShay Thu 19-May-16 21:44:26

Have you had a massive trying on session at tkmaxx? Take loads and loads and try it all on. On your own. That's what I would do.

PersonalSpace Thu 19-May-16 22:10:23

Try to go for something with a V neck and a pretty print. It would be good to know your age, colouring and budget X

PersonalSpace Thu 19-May-16 22:13:50

http://www.very.co.uk/coast-lydia-bow-dress/1600035842.prd

This Coast dress is very flattering for an apple shape and would be just last the knee on you. With a pretty pashmina and nice sandals would look very elegant. It's available in pale pink or mint green and currently in the sale on the Coast website for £69.

mrsclooneytoyou Fri 20-May-16 10:22:58

Thanks for the suggestion so far.
I am 43, colouring is pasty although I am going to have a very light spray tan.
Budget would be £100 max

Hellohellohowareyou Fri 20-May-16 10:34:26

I've bought this for a friends wedding and it looks lovely, although they only start from a size 12

Hellohellohowareyou Fri 20-May-16 10:35:06

It's £65 and there are other colours/prints available on the Scarlett and jo website

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now