Nip Fab pads

(4 Posts)
MeIAm Wed 18-May-16 18:24:07

I have bought a nip fab set which has a foaming cleanser and the pads in it. What do I do with them? Do I use both every evening? Moisturise or not after using the pads?

YouMakeMyDreams Wed 18-May-16 18:28:25

I have the same set. The foaming cleanser I use a few times a week instead of normal hot cloth cleanser I don't need to use it more. I think the pads say morning and evening on them. Yes to moisturiser after pads. Don't put the stuff around the thin area around your eyes and use an spf moisturiser during the day.

MeIAm Sat 21-May-16 09:24:52

Thank you. Will give that routine a try! Used the pads for a few nights but didn't moisturise and my skin felt a bit dry, will definitely moisturise tonight!

AuroraBora Sat 21-May-16 12:00:52

After I use the pads I leave it for a bit to allow the acid to do its work, then moisturise. If I moisturise straight away I don't notice any change.

Although I have very temperamental skin and found sometimes I don't need to moisturise afterwards which is a miracle!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now