Help with choosing shoes and jacket - wedding obv....

(8 Posts)
NoPlanYet Wed 18-May-16 12:16:48

Any help much appreciated!

I'm wearing this dress to a wedding in a couple of weeks

www.bravissimo.com/m/pepperberry/#products/dresses/day-dresses/safari-dress/animal-print/pd542anp/

What shoes will go well? I have good legs and a wobbly / busy top half - size 12-14 with HH boobs. I have pasty pale/blue skin and slightly mottled legs! .) Might do a fake tan but might not manage to fit it in --amongst watching the good wife-'

I'm not afraid of heels but generally prefer medium height and slightly chunky rather than stilettos.

I have some navy and gold wedges which might go (gold and gold??) but I'm far from convinced. Pic of the wedges included too.

The wedding is pretty casual as am I.

Any jacket ideas much appreciated too. I would normally wear a black cardie over this so anything apart from that would be a nice change!

Huge thanks in advance

NoPlanYet Wed 18-May-16 17:17:11

Bump smile

MrsLettuce Wed 18-May-16 20:36:54

That's very casual for a wedding but if it's a casual wedding and you can style it ou then great! I don't think it'd be wise to try and dress it up much, as it were, I think it'd just look odd.

How about [http://www.spartoo.co.uk/Wrangler-LUCY1-HELL-x2308407.php?track_id=affwindow79682&awc=2638_1463599308_4d6b70b9bbc5744ba1f20242131486c7[ these]] and a white (or is it ivory in the dress?) linen blazer or denim jacket. Not sure if the dark colour in the dress is navy or black, but I'd go with whichever it is for the colour of the bag.

MrsLettuce Wed 18-May-16 20:37:33

shoe link

MrsLettuce Wed 18-May-16 20:46:34

jacket
ivory not 100% on the embroidery but I think it'd be fine.

NoPlanYet Wed 18-May-16 22:03:21

Ooh thanks for the reply! Yes v casual, people will be in ripped jeans I'm sure. Its in a park in Dalston...

Shoes my first thought was yeuck but they're quickly growing on me and I think I'd wear them again, so thanks.

Jacket links don't work on my bloody phone but I'm excited about seeing them on the computer.

Thanks Lettuce star

MrsLettuce Wed 18-May-16 22:12:13

grin I had the same with the shoes, awful photos!

Jacket links are not working - isn't you.

Firsrt was asos, they often don't work (one more try) Is: 'Jack Wills Cropped Fitted Denim Jacket'. will come up via google
this was the second one was from Mango: 'White denim jacket'. Is off white confused

MrsLettuce Wed 18-May-16 22:13:07

Wedding sounds great!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now