Bra size - thank you!

(3 Posts)
Clarabelle40 Tue 17-May-16 23:47:14

I have just joined and have been reading a lot of the bra intervention threads. I am a size 8 and I have never really felt I've had a bra that really fits properly - I have been wearing a 32B or 34B, for no particular reason other than guesswork and being measured in Debenham years ago! Anyway, I finally armed myself with a tape measure and came out a 30D! I couldn't quite believe it but ordered a 30D from Boux Avenue, which arrived today and fits PERFECTLY. So I just wanted to say thank you to you lovely ladies smile

Jmangel Wed 18-May-16 06:49:11

Oh me too a few weeks ago at Boux - it's a revelation - 32 d here but thought I was a 36 b before. All my clothes now look better and the support is comforting and so much more comfortable as not constantly fiddling all day. Plus never had such a good cleavage!

Kwirrell Wed 18-May-16 07:05:11

I too now have bras that fit thanks to MN. The advice was go down a back size and up one or two cup sizes.

I have been wearing 34 C D DD even tried 36 B. Now realise I am a 32E. The pleasure of wearing a comfy bra at 68 is wonderful.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now