Restyle me...

(5 Posts)
notsocrazycatlady Tue 17-May-16 20:20:12

Ok, so I am fed up with living in jeans and plain tops. Decided it's time for a complete wardrobe restyle, have saved £500 and going to hit the shops next week! Any suggestions anyone? Am 33, 5'1, size 6/8, no boobs, blue eyes, copper hair. Need dresses, trousers, tops, skirts, jewellery, the lot! Any suggestions as to where to look? I like 'edgy' stuff for the want of a better word, retro, classic with a twist? Am hopeless with this kind of thing, so any help appreciated!

notsocrazycatlady Tue 17-May-16 21:15:22

Bumping!

greengreenten Tue 17-May-16 21:20:35

No hard suggestions on actual things to buy but how about going to a John Lewis and getting the personal shopper to shop with you?

I need an overhaul and would do this if I had time and the budget. There's great variety in their stores.

PersonalSpace Tue 17-May-16 22:09:12

Well with your figure you have loads of options. If you like edgier things try the designer section at topshop, it's not just for teenagers and they have some really nice pieces with twists on classics.

Some key things I've been looking at recently and which seem in:

Belted shirt dress- wear with brogues
Ankle grazer skinny jeans with a shoe boot so there's a bit of ankle showing
Patterned shirt all buttons done up tucked into skinny jeans
Strappy knee length summer dress with a denim jacket
Suede is everywhere and if you can avoid too many tassels looks great. Oasis has some nice pieces just avoid the ghastly floral prints.

Enjoy!

notsocrazycatlady Wed 18-May-16 06:33:28

Thankyou- some good ideas there

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now