Lightweight Matte Foundation?

(6 Posts)
sammy891 Tue 17-May-16 12:32:18

Is there such thing as a lightweight matte foundation? My combination skin is getting oilier in the hot weather and usual foundations are not cutting it anymore (Benefit Oxygen, Channel Vitalumiere Aqua). Can you please suggest something else for me to try out. Thank you

Ginandthecoconut Tue 17-May-16 12:43:19

YSL- Fusion ink foundation. I'm on my second bottle. Great for oily t zone. Feels lovely on, not mask like. Ask for a sample. Counter staff are normally generous and give you 5 days worth.

SmiteTheeWithThunderbolts Tue 17-May-16 15:28:30

How about a BB cream instead? I like Garnier BB Cream Combination-to-Oily-Skin (blue label):

www.garnier.co.uk/skin-care/beauty/garnier/b-b-cream-miracle-skin-perfector/bb-cream-combination-to-oily-skin-light

It comes in two shades: light and medium. It's not as heavy as a foundation and cheaper than your usual price range: £9.99 but often on offer.

Cakescakescakes Tue 17-May-16 15:36:19

I use the Chanel lumiere velvet. It's like the aqua lumiere but more velvety in finish. I find it lasts fine on me if I use a primer (Smashbox light - oil free and good for shiny bits) and do a dusting of powder down my tzone (currently bourjois healthy mix powder).

sammy891 Tue 17-May-16 16:56:12

Thank you! Will try these all out tomorrow when I go to the shops. Hopefully one of them will be exactly what I need smile

gonegrey56 Tue 17-May-16 16:59:00

I also highly recommend YSL Fusion Ink . A fantastic product for oily or combination skin, lovely matte and natural finish .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now