Scents similar to mademoiselle coco

(7 Posts)
tellyjots Tue 17-May-16 07:20:16

Looking for a new summer scent.

I love mc but just wondered if anyone knows of anything that smells similar but not exactly the same? Tried Miss Dior but it is a bit too samey.

MassiveStrumpet Tue 17-May-16 07:23:42

If you look it up on Fragrantica, there will be a list of fragrances others have suggested as similar.

You might like Oriens by Van Cleef & Arpels: www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Van-Cleef-Arpels/Oriens-7583.html

Also try this (my DF's favourite): www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Hermes/Elixir-des-Merveilles-3168.html

foximusprime1 Tue 17-May-16 07:39:33

mademoiselle is my fave!!!if u want a dupe for mademoiselle l I was very surprised by next nude, it smells very similar and when I sprayed it lasted for quite a few hours!!

I also love V&R flower bomb!!

tellyjots Tue 17-May-16 07:49:59

Thanks all. I'm not after a smell a like, just something that has the nice parts of cm.

Will try the van clef and arpels.

UpsiLondoes Tue 17-May-16 07:55:51

That's quite interesting Gilbert - the perfumes you recommended were created by the Ellena brothers. Bernard and Jean-Claude. I heart the latter's work - have three of his fragrances I wear year round.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now