Block heel sandals

(3 Posts)
LucyLocketLostHerPocket Fri 13-May-16 23:15:51

I've found a pair if tan strappy sandals in my local New Look and really like them. I only have s small budget which is why I shop in New Look, am in my late forties and normally wear flats or wedges. These have a 3 inch block heel and in just wondering if they're actually fashionable this year as although I love them they're a bit grannyish.

Nettletheelf Sat 14-May-16 00:34:56

Block heels are fashionable at the moment. I just had a look at the website because I am nosy and I like a good shoe.

These are a bit mumsy:

www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/view-all-shoes/tan-suedette-woven-cross-strap-heeled-sandals-_378740318

These are nice:

www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/view-all-shoes/stone-leather-lace-up-block-heel-sandals-_371269915

These are bl**dy great and look posher than they are:

www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/view-all-shoes/tan-premium-leather-snakeskin-print-block-heels_371228518

These are simple and chic, I think:

www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/view-all-shoes/tan-leather-ankle-strap-block-heels-_371282518

You won't look like a granny in these either:

www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/view-all-shoes/stone-suedette-tassel-drop-block-heel-sandals_363831915

Did I guess right?

IWasToldTheredBeCake Sat 14-May-16 01:00:20

I'm currently in the process of breaking in something like these (Marks and Spencer) so yes, they do seem all the fashion at the mo'. 3 inch block heels.

Lucy...I feel your pain. They hurt...but look great grin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now