Aidez-moi - Je ne comprends pas mes Footners Françaises

(10 Posts)
YabuDabbaDoo Wed 11-May-16 21:44:05

I bought some Footner socks on eBay and the blurb is all in French & German only.

I understand enough to figure out that I put them on, put socks over the top, leave for 1 hour, rinse off and then in 5-10 days my skin will shed.

I can't understand the aftercare advice though. Exfoliating pedicures weren't covered at GCSE...Do I need to do anything extra after tonight?

(The socks had a little slogan on saying "Milky Foot," which made me a bit queasy)

YabuDabbaDoo Wed 11-May-16 22:00:49

Is it supposed to sting a bit..?

toffeeboffin Wed 11-May-16 22:03:49

Can you photos the instructions? And then upload?

Is French footner different to English? grin

bump6 Wed 11-May-16 22:04:32

Google translate 😀

MilkTwoSugarsThanks Wed 11-May-16 22:05:35

Can you download instructions for English Footner and just chuck the French instructions?

MilkTwoSugarsThanks Wed 11-May-16 22:07:14

Yeah, if you go to myfootner.com there's a pdf of instructions. Just follow those instead and ditch the ones in the box.

YabuDabbaDoo Wed 11-May-16 22:13:46

Good thought. I'm 40 mins in now

ApologiesToInsectLife Wed 11-May-16 22:17:06

Footner is crap! How do you say that in French?! wink (see my other thread in style & beauty). Apparently some 4 quid cheapies from eBay are miles better!!

YabuDabbaDoo Mon 16-May-16 22:04:29

Yes I fear it is crap

It seems to have made the skin shed from the very softest bits of my feet: between my toes, instep, top of foot.

However the hardened bits on the heels, balls and ankles are as leathery as ever.

C'est la vie...

banivani Tue 17-May-16 11:02:09

Well, I bought this, the Tony Moly Shiny Foot Peel jolse.com/product/TONYMOLY-NEW-Shiny-Foot-Super-Peeling-Liquid-25ml2ea-1-pair-for-1-use/2963/?cate_no=343&display_group=1 and it worked great, however I manage my expectations and didn't think I'd have quite baby feet in manner of adorable toddler, but I do feel I ended up with skin and not leather on my heels. Definitely doing it again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now