pleather?

(7 Posts)
Lellyloulou Tue 10-May-16 08:07:11

Is it terrible? I really want a biker jacket but don't wear leather much. I am a vegetarian and kind of clashes with that belief. Though do wear leather shoes.

I have seen some that are pretty nice actually and look ok. Is it a bit style no no?

Plus they are much cheaper so won't be a waste when biker jackets ultimately go out of style for a bit.

sooperdooper Tue 10-May-16 08:09:24

I like the look of them, but when I tried one on it was annoying because it made a weird russling (sp?!) noise and it put me off

ItGoesWithoutSaying Tue 10-May-16 14:45:40

I have a couple of pleather jackets. They are fine.

Lellyloulou Tue 10-May-16 22:54:24

Ok thanks. Found a good one in Primarni for £14!!! Looks the part, will go for now.

Iusedtobecarmen Wed 11-May-16 00:46:47

Im veggie too(tho not strict about leather)
Got a pleather from new look
Looks nice,but sweaty lol

MeadowHay Wed 11-May-16 10:07:21

I'm veggie and don't buy leather (although I have some leather shoes from before I realised the significance of leather...). I have a pleather jacket that I got from Bank when it was going into liquidation. It's great and it was like £30 and I get lots of compliments on it, and lots of people don't even realise it's not real leather. Deffo go for pleather!

Lellyloulou Wed 11-May-16 19:16:43

Thanks got one today!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now