Jumpsuit for tall girls

(6 Posts)
Puggirl007 Mon 09-May-16 06:18:52

I quite fancy getting a jumpsuit but the challenge is being 5'10" with a 33" inside leg they are often not long enough.
I would prefer navy or maybe black and not long sleeves. Do any tall ladies out there have any advice about where to locate one.
Thank yousmile

herecomesthsun Mon 09-May-16 08:01:19

ASOS do tall ones, am 5' 9, mind you I was more concerned about it fitting my torso.

ASOS

Boden do some & do "tall" or "long"

vitaminC Mon 09-May-16 10:23:06

Following with intereste, as I'm not quite as tall (5'7") but also have a long torso and haven't yet found a jumpsuit long enough in the body that didn't look ridiculous on me!

plasticboxesrock Mon 09-May-16 21:27:42

There's a navy one on the Long Tall Sally website in the sake, about £50 though

DeliveredByKiki Tue 10-May-16 19:17:00

Following - 5'9" with 33" inside leg here. So frustrating. I want a decent maxi dress too

LadyAntonella Tue 10-May-16 19:48:13

I'm 5'8" size 14 apple. I've tried a playsuit from Asos tall (I'm not even that tall) in a size up for good measure and it gave me a camel hoof it wasn't long enough. So I wouldn't recommend Asos as it goes.

I was about to say Long Tall Sally - plastic beat me to it! It's so expensive there though. Annoying that being tall comes at a price!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now