Jumpsuit/play suit plus size

(7 Posts)
Blossom591 Sun 08-May-16 11:44:58

Can anyone recommend a plus size jumpsuit? I need a size 18/20 I've got hips bum & huge boobs but small waist (😁)
Pref need floaty arms
I've tried some on in Primark but don't go over my bum enough so the waist drags down

blueskyinmarch Sun 08-May-16 11:51:21

I don’t know what your budget is but Phase Eight have a huge selection and they go up to a size 20. here are some to look at. They tend to be good for folks with womanly shapes (like me) rather than very skinny people.

YorkieDorkie Sun 08-May-16 12:20:40

I'm not sure about where to get one but I'm a 14-16 with larger proportion hips (sometimes size 18 in certain styles) my go-to jumpsuits are the ones with the wide plazzo legs. Love them!

StrawberryLeaf Sun 08-May-16 12:25:24

That sheree jumpsuit on the phase eight website is lovely! Sounds like it would look nice on you with the waist detail.

DerelictMyBalls Sun 08-May-16 12:38:09

ASOS have some lovely plus size playsuits.

Errata Sun 08-May-16 13:55:50

I have the Penn jumpsuit from Phase Eight, and it looks and feels wonderful on and is easily dressed up or down. In fact, I think I've tried on almost all the ones bluesky links to, and that was by far the best for someone with a waist but considerable hips, ass and bust.

Blossom591 Sun 08-May-16 18:41:17

Oo the Penn looks lovely... just not sure I could get away with it with my arms
I'll have a look at Asos too thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now