Is there a product to help with the red marks spots leave behind?

(9 Posts)
Indecisivejo Fri 06-May-16 12:52:29

Needs to be something suitable for hypersensitive skin so defo no fragranced products please.

Nabootique Fri 06-May-16 13:26:42

I love Peptabright from Indeed Labs for this. It's fragrance free. A facial oil will help as well if you get on with those. One without essential oils, which you might have issue with, that's great is Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Oil.

Indecisivejo Fri 06-May-16 17:00:57

Thanks I will check these out smile

Nabootique Fri 06-May-16 18:47:36

Sorry Jo! I was getting my oils confused. That one has lemongrass and tangerine as well so probably not best! Trying to find something totally non irritating but I don't want to recommend something I've not tried. Have you tried pure jojoba oil? MV Organics do a very good quality one, but I'm sure you can get it cheaper.

Indecisivejo Fri 06-May-16 19:13:34

Ha ha no worries I did look online at that oil and saw fragrance in ingredients list too sad bless ya for getting back to me.
Not tried jojoba oil, my skin doesn't seem to like oils they just sit on surface and never absorb it drives me mad but just have to accept it I guess

Nabootique Fri 06-May-16 19:19:20

Jojoba is the one that's closest to the skin's natural sebum, so usually absorbs well. Could be worth a shot. Definitely Peptabright. Was reminded of my love for it after a recent break out angry

Indecisivejo Fri 06-May-16 20:23:19

How do u use the peptabright? And do u use it every day all the time

midnightmoomoo Fri 06-May-16 21:03:27

Hi Jo, I know you don't like fragrance in products but if you get a chance to try Clarins Skin Concentrate do. I've used it for years and years for red marks, its the reason I first bought it in 1997! My skin is sensitive too but I've not had a problem with this and as a little goes a very long way, it lasts for ages.

Nabootique Fri 06-May-16 21:47:35

I use it when I have had a spot or spots only, really, although it is a generally great serum for brightening and moisturising. I just have a lot that I like to mix and match. When using it I use it every evening, but I find it a little rich for morning to sit under make up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now