What to wear with khaki jeans?

(11 Posts)
AuroraBora Thu 05-May-16 20:27:12

I'm thinking of buying some khaki jeans. They seem like they'd be versatile and a good neutral, plus I was "diagnosed" as an autumn about 6 months ago so a bit of khaki is right up my street!

I'm having trouble imagining what I'd wear them with though, from a colour POV. I can imagine a cream summer top, or a breton, but what other colours would go?

(I'm trying to be a good autumn and avoid black grin)

I searched on Pinterest but there's just a lot of white and black. Inspiration needed please! flowerswine

southeastastra Thu 05-May-16 20:36:22

i wore mine with a navy shirt the other day, i just wear them as i would blue jeans don't really think too much about colour

RoobyTuesday Thu 05-May-16 20:41:18

Navy would go well, cream also okay. Have a look on Pinterest as there are khaki jeans all over it at the moment, loads of ideas on there.

MaybeLater4 Thu 05-May-16 20:59:13

I struggle with this too. I bought a pair earlier this year and all I wear with them is a white/cream summer top, a cream jumper, cream shirt or a pale grey shirt. Definitely need more inspiration!

Quickchangeup Thu 05-May-16 21:02:32

Khaki jeans are so versatile. They work well with white, cream, grey, navy, coral type red shades and denim. I love mine!

Pinkshire85 Thu 05-May-16 21:03:53

I wear the following with mine, pale pink tops, tshirts and chiffon tops, white t shirts. I agree that I do find it harder to find tops than with my blue jeans which everything seems to go with.

sisterguitar Thu 05-May-16 21:09:04

coral
nude/blush with neon accents
deep inky indigo blue
chambray shirt
denim shirt
mint green with khaki looks lovely

Laska5772 Thu 05-May-16 21:14:16

I wear mine with often burgundy / dark reds.. think its a great combination

pettyprudence Thu 05-May-16 21:22:45

I have an almost neon version of this top to wear with my Khaki jeans. I also wear grey t-shirt, pale blue shirt, white shirt, nude vest top, blazers etc...

AuroraBora Thu 05-May-16 21:24:14

Thanks everyone! Loving the coral idea and pale pink. Feel like an idiot for not thinking of navy, it goes with everything!

I'm feeling way more encouraged grin I might try to buy some this weekend wink

I also need to buy a jacket to go with them as my current jacket is an olive-y green which I think would look very matchy.

AuroraBora Thu 05-May-16 21:25:00

Ooh petty I like that top!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now