Wedding photoshoot outfits

(3 Posts)
seoulsurvivor Tue 03-May-16 12:25:57

I'm getting married in Korea this summer. Here it is normal to get pre wedding photos taken to go with the invitations. We have to have 3 different outfits each for the shoot.

I have already decided on one outfit: knee length tulle skirt with a dusky pink sweater. I can't decide on what else to wear though. I want to wear something fairly classic, nothing too patterned or flouncy since we'll be looking at these photos for the rest of our lives.

Does anyone want to help? I feel kind of nervous - I think I'm quite good at picking clothes that suit me for day to day but feel a bit lost with this.

I'm 33, 5ft1, size 8. Happy to consider anything but can't show any boob at all, not the done thing round here.

Catinthecorner Tue 03-May-16 13:48:39

I'd do something more casual for one, like a polished version of my everyday look. Maybe jeans, plain top and either a leather jacket or a soft draped jacket (or no jacket if you'll be boiling)

Then maybe a more evening date type outfit. Little black dress or similar.

RaeSkywalker Tue 03-May-16 13:57:22

DH and I had an engagement photoshoot, decided to go casual as I wanted to look how I normally look.

I wore jeans and converse, a grey long sleeved top, and a leather jacket (strange that cat has also mentioned that smile). Hair down with a slight wave and minimal makeup. DH had jeans, trainers and a grey jacket over a white T-Shirt.

If the weather had been warmer I'd probably have worn jeans, a white top, and sandals.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now