Bought the bare minerals complexion rescue and......

(12 Posts)
Indecisivejo Mon 02-May-16 16:26:25

It's bloody awful on me!! The description sounds perfect for what I want but it defo did not deliver!! It sat in all of my pores and made my skin look terrible, really dehydrated and nasty! sad
I want something that actually does what this product promised to do!!....light/medium buildable coverage, fragrance free, hydrating non oily blah blah!

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Mon 02-May-16 16:57:48

Take it back, they'll exchange!

Indecisivejo Mon 02-May-16 17:28:54

Hi Dame, yes it's already been returned for a refund I'm the queen of returns lol.

MrsSchadenfreude Mon 02-May-16 18:23:07

I like their BareSkin serum foundation. I utterly loathe all of Bare Minerals other foundations/brushy powder stuff as it makes me look about ninety - emphasises the pores and the wrinkles beautifully!

ggirl Mon 02-May-16 18:28:45

i got a sample of the complexion rescue and it blocked my pores and caused whiteheads ..was disappointed as it looked good on

got Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser instead

ggirl Mon 02-May-16 18:30:39

I got the oil free version of the LM tinted moisturiser , surprisingly it isn't drying as I thought it would be

Indecisivejo Mon 02-May-16 20:49:55

I'm so stressed trying to find something at the mo

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Mon 02-May-16 21:21:01

I get on really well with Max factor miracle illusion foundation, applied with a stipple brush it's great.

Stripedduvet Mon 02-May-16 21:30:44

I'm also a big fan of Laura mercier tinted moisturiser. If you want thicker coverage, use the Laura mercier primer underneath (I personally don't because I prefer the tinted moisturiser on its own )

yazzy85 Mon 02-May-16 21:43:06

I use Nars tinted moisturiser and it goves lovely lightweight coverage, not drying at all and doesn't feel heavy. Also recommend the No7 Superlight foundation for very sheer glowy skin.

CoolToned Tue 03-May-16 02:14:25

This one made me break out. And I am not even acne-prone.

whirlygirly Wed 04-May-16 18:28:55

I find bare minerals an uber faff. I bought a special travel brush to decant it into and have powdered the bathroom in the process.

I do like their powder palettes though and managed to pick up 2 in my colour at tk maxx for about £12 each. Result.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now