Louis Vuitton Neverfall?

(13 Posts)
WaitrosePigeon Sun 01-May-16 22:55:44

Does anyone have one? Can you please tell me the good and the bad bits hoping there are none. Or point me to something similar I may like? Thank you

WaitrosePigeon Sun 01-May-16 22:56:06

Neverfull! Fucking stupid autocorrect!

hollyisalovelyname Mon 02-May-16 13:38:23

I have one- it's great but I wish it had a zip. A nightmare in crowded places to ensure purse and phone are safe. I have the medium size.

ElspethFlashman Mon 02-May-16 13:42:21

I have heard the straps cut into your shoulders as they're so thin. And I would be petrified of pickpockets.

Over on the Purse Forum there's a huuuuuge LV section and a lot of Neverfull chat so that's a good resource.

Madbengalmum Mon 02-May-16 13:45:14

Yes, i sold mine, not being able to ever secure it got on my nerves after a while. Also, everybody seems to have one, they are quite popular.
The largest one is great as a beach bag though. Also there is only one small pocket, so it is not great for everyday, for me anyway.

hollyisalovelyname Mon 02-May-16 14:27:59

The consensus seems to be that they are impractical.

Joneseygirl77 Mon 02-May-16 14:44:12

I have one and love it. I do agree that a zip would be good but it wasn't a deal breaker for me. I travel round London most weeks and have never had any issues. I just pop my car key inside the inner purse and keep my phone in the zip pocket. The straps are thin but it's quite comfy to carry. I love mine!

Totally get the pickpocket thing but I nearly had my purse stolen from a zipped up longchamp bag a few years ago whilst Christmas shopping and I didn't think it was possible to get in those!

WaitrosePigeon Mon 02-May-16 16:37:41

I currently have a large Longchamp - I am in love with it. I love a big bag.

I completely didn't think about there being no zip. That kind rules it out for me to be honest.

WaitrosePigeon Mon 02-May-16 16:38:13

Ps thanks for all the input x

AmberNectarine Mon 02-May-16 21:15:52

I think a neverfull will be my next bag. I think they look lovely and age well. I recently got a clutch in the monogram print and find it goes with everything!

I have a couple of the Michael kors jet set totes and a coach one in a similar shape which I use to sling my laptop on for work and don't have a problem with the shoulder straps.

bojorojo Mon 02-May-16 21:24:46

I think they are popular because they are "entry level" LV for a decent size bag. I have a large one and find it ok. Never lost anything from it.

MrsPatrickDempsey Mon 02-May-16 23:08:19

I have a large monogram one which I have had forever. It has worn really well. Would agree that if it's really full the straps can be uncomfortable. I use it for work as I love being able to chuck in everything I need and to be able to access easily. I have the old style delightful which I use everyday and prefer due to comfort.

AgathaMystery Mon 02-May-16 23:23:37

Does anyone use a Samorga liner in their Neverfull? I've got my eye on a MM damier ebene but I know I'll need a liner to stop myself going mad.

I love Samorga liners for my Mulberry's but wondering about LV?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now