What would you be wearing if you were going out for dinner tonight?

(14 Posts)
Jitterybug Sat 30-Apr-16 18:01:10

Rare night out with dh tonight, to a local gastropub type place.

I have quite a ahem large wardrobe but always seem to stick to the same things.

Looking for ideas please.

Charitygirl1 Sat 30-Apr-16 19:16:55

If not feeling the urge to be adventurous then leather leggings, silk shirt, ankle boots and boyfriend type cardi.

leadrightfoot Sat 30-Apr-16 19:39:35

a jersey cotton scoop neck black fit and flare dress to ankle length with a shocking pink pair of peep toe heels and matching shocking pink jacket plus pink and black silk scarf.

NancyJoan Sat 30-Apr-16 19:44:20

Black crepe jumpsuit, purple suede heels, metallic leopard clutch.

HoppingForward Sat 30-Apr-16 19:49:50

I'm far too comfy in my leggings and baggy jumper so I'd stay in!

RickOShay Sat 30-Apr-16 19:50:17

Plastic wannabe black jeans
Midnight blue cowl neck top, slightly sparkly
Pointed flat silver shoes
White short swing type jacket

TooExtraImmatureCheddar Sat 30-Apr-16 20:12:00

I usually wear a navy and orange print fit and flare shortish dress with black tights and ankle boots. Or black and pink chiffon shorts, tights, and a black stripey jumper, with ankle boots. Shoulder-length chunky Topshop earrings (classy, not chavvy).

If I was trying to switch it up I'd wear smart black jeans, heels and the same stripey jersey. I never wear trousers except for scruffy jeans for chasing the kids, and DH likes the heels+jeans bum effect.

Judydreamsofhorses Sat 30-Apr-16 20:13:37

We're going out for dinner tomorrow night - I'm going to wear a black and white dress from Whistles, black opaques, black ankle boots, red lipstick and a load of eyeliner. Now though, fleecy pyjamas and Uggs.

JaceLancs Sat 30-Apr-16 20:16:00

I nearly always wear a dress
Chilly here so navy dress with navy tights ankle boots and a bright turquoise cashmere cardigan was what I was going to wear
Then we decided to stay in instead

It's cold and rainy here. I'd wear black opaques, Whistles jersey dress, biker jacket, ankle boots and an enormous brolly.

newpup Sat 30-Apr-16 21:17:42

Going out for dinner on Monday , will be wearing a wool, claret coloured dress and opaque tights with black boots or a joules tunic dress and cable tights with my favourite heels. :-) although I can't believe I will be wearing cable tights and boots in May!!

Mominatrix Sat 30-Apr-16 21:22:29

If I were going out tonight to a gastropub, I'd go smart casual. Probably chunky grey jumper (it's cold!), black leather legging, anthracite rockstuds.

LumpySpacedPrincess Sat 30-Apr-16 21:25:27

40's style wide legged trousers, slash necked top, brogues.

Jitterybug Sat 30-Apr-16 23:02:12

Thank you, some gorgeous sounding outfits. In the end I wore skinnies with a lace top.

I need to invest in more dresses, sick of wearing jeans all of the time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now