What do slebs do to their faces when pregnant?

(17 Posts)
EllenDegenerate Sat 30-Apr-16 14:38:15

I mean the likes of Kim K who are obviously avid users of Botox/fillers.
Their faces don't seem to change (become lined) when they are pregnant even though Botox etc aren't deemed safe to use during pregnancy.

What trickery are they employing?

I ask as I'm currently 8weeks pregnant.
I get Botox in my glabellar and forehead every four months, this was last done early in December and the lines are coming back!

I know it's ridiculously vain but I don't want to age a decade by my due date, so what is it that famous women use in lieu of Botox when pregnant and where can I get my hands on it?

Any help and advice very gratefully received

EllenDegenerate Sat 30-Apr-16 19:53:47

Shamelessly bumping

MrsCampbellBlack Sat 30-Apr-16 19:56:08

If you've had botox for a while then it does take quite a while for the lines to come back.

Also the extra padding helps in your face smile So instead of botox eat plenty of cake.

JohnCheese Sat 30-Apr-16 22:42:58

I suspect the Kardashians et al use a marvellous amount of Photoshopping.

And they stay out of the public eye for the last few months. I believe some just use the phrase 'pregnancy doesn't suit me'. There ain't no miracle cream. You wouldn't chance it in pregnancy anyway.

MrsCB has wise words: eat cake and enjoy.

burnishedsilver Sat 30-Apr-16 23:14:22

Photoshop.
Don't believe anything you see in photos. They never looked like that, pregnant or not.

Laptopontable Sun 01-May-16 11:07:12

I've been wondering this. I bet they still have it.. Not that I'd do it but I can't really see how it would have any effect on the baby. It's in your face and doesn't go anywhere else. Providing they've had it before and know they won't have a reaction. Again I definitely would never do it during but will have it within the first few weeks of delivery for sure!!

EllenDegenerate Sun 01-May-16 11:29:16

Thanks all.

I've been doing some researching around Google and I've ordered some frownies, a magic cream called relaxaderm and a shit ton of Black Forest gateaux,

I'm hoping that laying off the prosecco keeps me looking fresh too.
Fingers crossed anyway grincake

MrsLeighHalfpenny Sun 01-May-16 11:32:14

The lines on your face won't even figured in your consciousness by the time you're 7 months pregnant. You'll have plenty of other crsp going on with your body to take your mind off lines on your facesad

EllenDegenerate Sun 01-May-16 11:36:00

Oh.

Thanks for that cheery thought Leigh.
But they will be figuring in my consciousness because I'm unspeakably vain

(And I can't cover my forehead with a pair of Spanx in public wink )

MrsJayy Sun 01-May-16 11:40:52

You need your own make up artist to follow you about during the day for touch ups they also put sheild doodahs on their foreheads and put make up over them saw that on telly once was a secrets of hollywood thing on E television

MrsLeighHalfpenny Sun 01-May-16 11:45:24

Sad, but true smile

are you REALLY that vain?

EllenDegenerate Sun 01-May-16 14:06:56

Yep grin

MrsCampbellBlack Sun 01-May-16 14:16:46

Grow a fringe

EllenDegenerate Sun 01-May-16 14:54:31

Curly hair sad

Floisme Sun 01-May-16 16:33:13

I'm not a Botox fan and especially not during pregnancy but I like your style [grin}

Floisme Sun 01-May-16 16:33:58

Why didn't that grin work?
Tries again: grin

GlitteryKnickersAndBra14 Sun 01-May-16 17:36:59

Hi, I too love botox, but noticed that throughout my two pregnancies I didn't really need it. I think it's the hormones... it wasn't weight gain as I felt nauseous throughout and was back in side 8 skinnies a week after the birth... I definitely needed it not long after though😁

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now