Comfiest bra for 34 gg?

(5 Posts)
DontKnowWhatImDoingHere Thu 28-Apr-16 15:50:33

I've been measured as 34gg by Bravissimo. I have three Tango super bras, they fit fine. However, sometimes when I'm slobbing at home in leggings and baggy shirt I want something with a little support but that is very comfy. Any recommendations? Preferably not wired?

RockCrushesLizard Thu 28-Apr-16 15:57:28

I like a tango, so we're probably a similar shap.
I find Royce soft cup bras are comfy (discovered as nursing bras)- I find them narrow in the band though, so go up a band and cup: usually 32j, wear a 34j in Royce. Partly because I'm in it for the comfy!

They don't give the shape or support of a proper bra, but they're good enough that you don't get the shame opening the door!

DianaT1969 Thu 28-Apr-16 19:38:07

My best solution in my search for a comfy bra to wear around the house (34G I take off my underwired bra as soon as I walk through the door) is not a bra actually - but a control slip in soft fabric from Primark. I think it was £8. It has separating bust panels and I bought it a size up. The result is a chemise which is comfy and not tight on my waste and hips, but holds and supports my boobs quite well. I wish it had adjustable straps, but apart from that it's a good fix.

DianaT1969 Thu 28-Apr-16 20:03:25

Meant waist not waste

DontKnowWhatImDoingHere Thu 28-Apr-16 21:30:53

Thanks, I'll have a look at the Royce soft cup.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now