Pregnancy skin woes :(

(2 Posts)
MyBreadIsEggy Thu 28-Apr-16 08:11:30

So I've been an acne sufferer since I was about 12. My skin improved drastically at the age of about 18 and was much easier to manage.....then I got pregnant when I was 19 and my issues began again. DD was born and skin went back to pre-pregnancy normal. Now I'm pregnant again and it's started again sad
I get the usual first trimester raging angry chin spots - I expect that and can handle it. They disappear relatively quickly......it the damn blackheads I can't handle!!! I've not had a proper "pimple" for a while now. My skin just looks constantly dirty, sallow and unhealthy because it's mottled with blackheads! Some of them are really stubborn and won't budge. I also get really dry, patchy patches ( hmm ) muddled in amongst the oil spill that is my T-zone!!!
When DD goes for a nap around 9:30, I am planning on having a shower, cleansing, exfoliating, steaming and squeezing once again....unless someone comes along with some miracle way to shift these horrible little bastards without doing that?!

YoureMyWifeNowDave Thu 28-Apr-16 15:22:10

I'm 24 weeks pregnant and my skin is absolutely awful at the moment sad

My face is dry, itchy and blotchy and the skin around my eyes looks papery and wrinkly while my cheeks, chin and jawline are full of lumpy spots that don't come to a head but feel like they are throbbing!

I just hope it gets better once baby is born

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now