Air and Grace Shoes

(8 Posts)
faustina Tue 26-Apr-16 06:04:40

I think i first heard about them on here ages ago. The thing about them was that they looked lovely and were also really comfortable, but I'm not sure if anyone on the thread had actually tried them. Anyway .. I finally bought a pair and thought I'd come back to say they are brilliant! Not cheap, but that's not the point of them.
here I bought the sneakers

kittymewslie Tue 26-Apr-16 08:10:35

I second that. I bought a pair of the leopard ballerinas a couple of weeks ago. They are soooo comfy, and are beautiful too. They also have a hidden lift in them, as part of the cushioning, so are more flattering than normal flat ballet pumps! Well worth it.

faustina Tue 26-Apr-16 08:14:35

it's feels like squishy memory foam inside the leather lining. So nice! But they don't look clunky like Fitflop shoes

polyhymnia Sat 09-Jul-16 19:25:23

Sorry to resurrect this, but I'm just contemplating getting some of their trainers and/or ballet shoes, both of which have just come back in my size and am wondering if any more of you have tried these and have any feedback - or indeed if these two original posters continue to be delighted.

polyhymnia Sun 10-Jul-16 18:47:33

Bump. Anyone else got these, please?

kittymewslie Sun 10-Jul-16 19:18:29

I still love my ballerinas, but I have a similar pair from Dune which are softer, so I tend to wear them instead on warmer days, and when my feet can swell a bit (I don't like driving in sandals). Sorry, that probably isn't very helpful sad

polyhymnia Sun 10-Jul-16 21:50:53

Oh interesting. Have always thought Dune shoes looked a bit too thin to be supportive - but I guess that also makes them soft.

polyhymnia Mon 11-Jul-16 11:50:10

kitty, could I just ask what the sizing is like with A and G - was just wondering if maybe your ballerinas from them aren't as 'soft' because sizing a bit on tighter side?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now