Jigsaw Code

(6 Posts)
KielyKiely Sun 24-Apr-16 08:05:31

Does anyone know if Jigsaw ever have money off codes or if they send you one if you subscribe to their newsletter or updates?

After many years of not liking anything in Jigsaw I have seen a linen suit and a couple of other pieces I would like and a code would certainly help ease me back into being one of their customers.

momofgirls Sun 24-Apr-16 08:37:36

I also have my eye on a linen dress previously was too big for their clothes. It does say they have sales twice a year and do not have discounts on their website. Free returns currently. May just go for it as need to update wardrobe.

DianaT1969 Sun 24-Apr-16 09:41:55

I'm not entirely sure, but I think all online stores are supposed to offer free returns now. There was stuff on forums about the distance selling regulations changing. A big online lingerie retailer was criticised for charging an 'add back to stock fee' - meaning returns weren't free as they were supposed to be under the new rules.
Not entirely sure - so would be interested if someone knows this stuff.

hooliodancer Sun 24-Apr-16 10:27:03

Jigsaw never do codes. Their sales are the only time I can afford them these days sadly. I love Jigsaw. ..

fiorentina Sun 24-Apr-16 19:01:55

They have a policy of no codes and no Black Friday etc which is a shame sometimes. Their quality is better again now though I think.

mrsvilliers Sun 24-Apr-16 22:26:15

Yes no codes or sales sadly but they do reduce well in the sales and have normal sizes available. Think one might be coming up soonish if you can wait a month or so.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now