mesh bags for packing

(8 Posts)
theendoftheshowshow Sat 23-Apr-16 10:09:21

I have looked on Amazon but I can only find sets of bags that come in different sizes, whereas I am after 7 of the same size.

I would like a set of bags to be able to pack one outfit a day into each. A friend recommended this to me but bought hers from a through the door catalogue company but can't remember the name.

Thanks!

FreiasBathtub Sat 23-Apr-16 11:31:13

Muji do something like this. On my phone and can't link, but if you look on their website they're called garment cases. I'm addicted to them!

Toffeelatteplease Sat 23-Apr-16 11:33:01

If you are after one outfit a day you are significantly cheaper just to buy some large zip lock bags

travailtotravel Sat 23-Apr-16 11:36:14

Muji, Rohan or I just bought some from Ebay. I love these - they've revolutionised packing for me!

travailtotravel Sat 23-Apr-16 11:36:27

Eagle Creek also

goodtimesroll Sat 23-Apr-16 16:08:30

www.wilko.com/washing-lines-pegs+peg-bags/wilko-washing-bag-delicates-white/invt/0328211

7 of these?

theendoftheshowshow Sat 23-Apr-16 16:09:56

Thank you - will have a look through those suggestions smile

Sleepyfergus Sat 23-Apr-16 17:41:08

I know you're after same suze but ikea do a set of 3 or 4 which are not exactly the same size it at least 2 of them are similar. The come in navy or pink and are cheap. I use them for after school/ activities kit for dd to have in her schoolbag.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now