Calling any YSL Fusion foundation users

(6 Posts)
Lenazabaglione Fri 22-Apr-16 15:20:14

About to order some of this as it seems to tick all the boxes for me, long wearing, matte etc. Just wondered how it compares to my current ELDW, which I like, but find a little heavy if I'm not careful applying it (also don't like the 'ghost face' in pics!). Also any ideas on shade ? I wear Shell in the ELDW. TIA.

Lenazabaglione Fri 22-Apr-16 19:44:16

Bump

gonegrey56 Fri 22-Apr-16 20:46:13

I love it. Best ever foundation for me. It is much sheerer than ELDW, but you can layer it for where you need more coverage. I really do strongly recommend it.
I am very pale and use both B 10 and BR 20 , the latter in the summer when I have a bit of colour . I have sensitive, rosacea prone skin which is oily in the t zone and dry on cheeks , but this suits me and I have never reacted to it.
My 21 year old daughter was recently professionally made up at a big tv studio, and the make up artist was using this foundation .

Lenazabaglione Fri 22-Apr-16 21:58:32

Ooh, thanks gone. It was B10 I nearly ordered earlier. How do you get on with the wand applicator?

gonegrey56 Fri 22-Apr-16 22:24:10

It works well! You need to shake the bottle before you open it, and the wand gives just the right amount for one application . The bottle lasts ages . B 10 is the shade I use the most, a true neutral pale beige , not yellow or pink toned . I just hope YSL don't discontinue it or change the formulation as they recently have with the more dewy finish Touche Eclat foundation ( which I still use in cold weather when my skin needs more moisture) - the new version is too thick and all shades are too yellow in tone for me.

YSL usually give out samples in dinky little bottles with a miniature wand applicator . Worth asking for one? Great for travelling !

Lenazabaglione Sat 23-Apr-16 10:03:46

Thanks for the info gone, it's a huge help. I live rurally, so think I will chance my arm and order the B10. Will try to pick up a sample for travelling next time I'm near a department store though - thanks for the tip!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now