Radiance creams

(3 Posts)
LaGattaNera Thu 21-Apr-16 12:06:26

I like the look of the L'Oreal Age Perfect rosy cream as it is said to leave a rosy glow on skin but it is apparently for v mature skin 60s upwards - I'm in my 40s - what do you use that is similar that you would recommend? I do have Clarins Beauty Flash balm but am looking for something for daily use
many thanks

Nabootique Thu 21-Apr-16 12:09:36

Is it a moisturiser or a serum? I'm not sure how much a moisturiser could do for your glow. A serum might though. Vitamin C can help with radiance, as can acid toning if you don't already do that.

Oldisthenewblack Thu 21-Apr-16 12:40:26

I've used the L'Oreal rosy glow cream and I'm in my 40's. It was nice enough, but nothing amazing. I couldn't wear it every day though as it has no SPF, which is a bit disappointing. Lovely and rich though, and a lovely scent. I often choose creams which are meant for older skin as my skin is rather fine and I suspect, thinner than usual.

Body Shop do a Vitamin C moisturiser with SPF 30 which gives a nice glow. It tingles as you put it on, and smells lovely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now